COVID-19 BOOSTER & VACCINES
FLU VACCINES AVAILABLE TOO!
202. South Avenue, Vivian, LA.
*Behind NCMC – Previously Country Drug*
MONDAY, Jan. 17th- 9 AM – 12 PM
TUESDAY, Jan. 18th- 1 PM – 4 PM
WEDNESDAY, Jan. 19th- 9 AM – 12 PM
THURSDAY, Jan. 20th- 1 PM – 4 PM
FRIDAY, Jan. 21st- 9 AM- 12 PM
North Caddo Medical Center (NCMC) is following state guidelines for visitor restrictions.
- Laboring moms – one person may be present during stay. This should be the mom’s spouse, partner, or relative.
- Pediatric patients — Parent/Guardian (one per day)
- End of Life Care– these situations will be evaluated by clinical administation and explained to family representative.
The patients are restricted to one Essential visitor per day.
- All Essential Visitors will be screened through temperature checks .
- Patients with a visitor, who we have deemed essential, will be limited to one visitor per day.
- An Essential Visitor cannot be someone who is a Restricted Person
Restricted persons are defined by the LDH as anyone who meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Has signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat (as assessed by the facility);
- In the last 14 days, has had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or is under investigation for COVID-19, or has been or is currently ill with respiratory illness;
- Has been on international travel within the last 14 days to countries with sustained community transmission. For updated information on affected countries, please see: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
Can I see a doctor or medical provider?
Family Practices of NCMC are all accepting appointments! We have clinic locations in Vivian, Blanchard, Plain Dealing, and Benton. If you need to make an appointment to see a medical provider, please contact us today. For contact information visit: ncmcla.com/familypractice. If you would like to learn more about our providers visit: ncmcla.com/providers.
NCMC accepts Medicaid, Medicare, & Majority of Insurances.
Louisiana COVID-19 Updates
Daily updates are posted at 12:00 pm each day by the Louisiana Department of Health.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Watch for symptoms
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases.
These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure (based on the incubation period of MERS-CoV viruses).
- Shortness of breath
High Risk Individuals
Know if you or your family is at a higher risk for servier illness.